Android Apps Development
iOS Apps Development
Windows Phone Apps Development
PhoneGAP Apps Development
Ritedesk Systems brings you a large bouquet of mobile application services for the betterment of your business. The increasing use of smart Phones has also brought it effects in the business scenario too.
Keeping in mind about the uses and importance of mobile Phone applications, our experts have come along with the best of the mobile solutions. We have honed the skill of customized mobile apps development to meet your requirements no matter what. There could be an mobile app for any of your business requisites- from scheduling your business or making the work flow smoother.
With extensive experience in Iphone,Android and Phonegap app development, our experts can provide you anything that your want in the genre. With every project we take up, we ensure a thorough analysis of your requirement and than execute it accordingly. In addition, our after sales support is just there by your side to help you with any of your queries.
Enhance your business now with Ritedesk Mobile app development.
- External APIs We integrate external APIs in applications to make the third party features available on the app. This brings in more connectivity & higher usability
- Social Media Integration The Social Media Integration enables the users of the app to use such features that can only be made available by third party developers.
- Retina Graphics All our graphics are tailor-made for its retina display. We optimize visuals according to screen resolution and produce sharp images for stunning visuals.
- Push Notifications Push notifications can be used to send reminders to users on the go. You can now send instant messages to the app users whether your app is running or in-active.
- In-App Purchases In-app purchases make it convenient for users to purchase add-ons, upgrades, subscriptions and more from within the interface of the iPhone Application
- Location Services Through GPS technology, the app can be equipped to determine the user’s current location and then provide location-based service.